THIS IS THE ROLLING CORONAVIRUS ARTICLE FOR FRIDAY 27 MARCH 2020
What you can and cannot do
This is a translation of a Spanish document. The translation was done by our administrators, Fincal...
-DOCUMENTO BASE -
Intervenciones relacionadas con la declaración del ESTADO DE ALARMA
RD 463/2020, modificado por el RD 465/2020
Orden INT/262/2020 del Ministro del Interior
Instrucción de 19 de marzo de 2020, del Ministerio de Sanidad
Actualizado el 22/03/2020, a las 17:00 horas
Inspector Jefe, Jesús REVILLA
Inspector, Juan CHECA
Inspector, Javier DEL CASTILLO
Intendente Jefe, Antonio PARDO
Subinspector, Sancho MIRANDA
Intendente Jefe, Antonio ZAPATA
SITUATIONS THAT MAY BE SANCTIONED BY THE 36.6 OF THE 4/2015
-DISPLACEMENTS by roads or public spaces, OF MORE THAN ONE PERSON, unless accompanied
by (ARTICLE 7):
o Minors (to avoid being left behind)
o Elderly people
o Other cause that can justify
-PERSON who takes the DOG for a walk away from his home, can only be taken out in the
surroundings and for the time necessary for the dog's physiological needs.
-PERSON doing SPORT, even if it is individually (running, bike, etc), or taking advantage of taking
the DOG for a walk.
-PERSONS using the COMMON AREAS OF AN URBANIZATION (swimming pools, gyms, paddle
tennis courts, green areas, etc.).
t is advised that if they do not stop their attitude they will incur in an infraction of 57.2 of the
General Law 33/2011 of Public Health.
The president is informed of the need to close these areas.
-PERSON carrying out permitted activities of ARTICLE 7, which is FAR FROM HOME, unless it can
be properly justified (lack of drugs in pharmacy, non-existence of an on-call pharmacy or other
O A) Procurement of food, pharmacy and basic necessity
O B) Attendance at health centers, services and establishments
O C) Commuting to the workplace (or the workplace)
O D) Return to the place of residence
O E) Elderly, minor, dependent, disabled or vulnerable care
O F) Displacement of financial or insurance entities
O G) Cause of force majeure or situation of need
O H) Any other of a similar nature
-Any type of PERMANENCE on public roads THAT IS NOT PROPERLY JUSTIFIED.
- PERMANENCE OR ACCESS in establishments open to the public, WITHOUT RESPECTING THE
SPACE MINIMUM OF 1 METER between people or PRODUCING AGGLOMERATION.
- Go to these establishments in COUPLE OR GROUP; they can only be done individual, except for the
exceptions mentioned in article 7.
- PEOPLE who walk on the street without respecting the SEPARATION OF 1 METER between each other.
- PEOPLE MEETING on the street that when leaving any of the permitted activities, they stop converse (permanence is prohibited except for travel).
- Taking out the RUBBISH with the children, as a family, in a group, is not allowed. You
always have to DO IT INDIVIDUALLY.
- MINORS, those who are alone on the street and who are doing activities prohibited in RD 463/2020, parents will be located in order for them to pick up at the scene. A report of complaint to parents will be made.
- PEOPLE WITH MENTAL DISORDERS, ARE AUTHORIZED:
o People with disabilities, who have behavioural disturbances, such as
example people with autism spectrum diagnosis and disruptive behaviours.
o You must be accompanied.
o Respecting the necessary measures to avoid contagion (mask, 1-meter separation with the rest, etc.). –
- IT IS ALLOWED: Travel to assist older family members, people with difficulties to move, sick or disabled, or with other justified social needs,that are in a different address than the one referenced.
- SECOND HOUSE. Travel to these will be prohibited and if they are already In them, they will be considered habitual residence, and must remain in them.
- VEHICLES, ONE can circulate per vehicle if you have justification of where to go, based on everything previously exposed.
o TWO, the exceptions of article 7 are valued (minors, disabled ...)
o TWO, if justified, must go diagonally inside the vehicle and with protection.
o THREE, assess whether they are from the same family nucleus and are minors who can not
leave in distress, in the other cases FORBIDDEN.
o LOGISTICS, authorized home delivery vehicles and two can go in the
vehicles with due protection.
o TAXI and VTC, taking into account the reasons stated.
- AUTHORIZED VEHICLES
o AUXILIARY VEHICLES ON THE ROAD.
o The vehicles and services of CONSERVATION AND MAINTENANCE of roads.
o The distribution vehicles of MEDICINES and medical equipment.
o Collection vehicles for solid urban WASTE.
o Vehicles destined for the distribution of FOOD.
o The transportation of flux materials.
o Vehicles destined to transport FUELS.
o Live Livestock transport vehicles.
o Transport of PERISHABLE GOODS
o The vehicles of the State Society of POST and Telegraphs.
o FUNERAL cars.
o Other vehicles that, not being included among the above, the agents
Those in charge of traffic control and discipline consider, in each specific case, that
contribute to guaranteeing the supply of goods or the provision of services essential for the
According to Article 8 of Order INT / 262/2020 of the Minister of the Interior, ALL AGENTS
of the authority in charge of compliance with Royal Decree 463/2020, of March 14,
are obliged to enforce the provisions of this order, regarding TRAFFIC.
- AUTOMOTIVE WORKSHOPS:
o Open to the public with hygienic security measures
o They can only make repairs
o The workshops can go to the vehicle collection to repair them
o They can NOT SELL parts or spare parts to individuals
o CAFETERIA or RESTORATION areas may NOT be open to the public
- ITV, CLOSED. During the State of Alarm the obligation to pass technical inspections
prescribed in the regulations is suspended, exceptionally.
- BUSINESSMAN or MERCHANT that is NOT within the authorized cases
to be able to work with the public as a retail trade (art. 10), proceeding
in addition to the SEAL of the establishment or business. AUTHORIZED:
o Food, drinks, products and goods of first need
o Pharmacies, health centers, opticians and orthopedics
o Veterinary centers or clinics
o Pet food
o Automotive fuel
o Hygienic products or drugstores
o Press, stationery and tobacconists
o Technological and telecommunications equipment
o Internet, telephone or correspondence commerce
o Dry cleaners and laundries
o Hairdressing activity at home
- FAST FOOD:
o Pizzeria, hamburger, kebab, etc.
o CLOSED to the public.
o ONLY home delivery.
- FOOD PREPARED OR TO TAKE:
o They are establishments that sell cooked or takeaway food.
o With the same restrictions as food stores.
- HOTELS, SUSPENSION OF OPENING TO THE PUBLIC of tourist accommodation establishments.
o Hotels, tourist accommodation and other short-stay accommodation,
campsites, caravan parks and other similar.
o As of March 26 or earlier as long as they have no clients.
o Allowed: maintenance, surveillance and security personnel.
o Exception: long-term guests, who were before the Alarm State.
o They will NOT be able to admit long-term clients from March 19.
- MULTI-PRICE SHOPS- HARDWARE-BAZARES. They must be CLOSED, except that
their license covers the sale of products authorized in article 10, and in that case
they must have defined areas and prohibit access to what is not allowed.
- PHYTOSANITARY PRODUCTS AND CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL. Sale ONLY is
authorized to professionals, freelancers and wholesalers (currently Construction
Platform, Bauhouse and Leroy Merlin, are closed).
- MULTI-ASSISTANCE SERVICES AT HOME. ONLY allowed to carry out
repair of basic necessities, such as gas supplies, water, electricity,
telecommunications, or to guarantee the habitability of the houses.
SITUATIONS THAT MAY BE SANCTIONED BY THE 36.4 OF THE 4/2015
- When ONE or SEVERAL PEOPLE try to PREVENT any of the actions in which
Agents can be found, such as blocking the way, closing doors, obstructing the
accesses or other similar.
SITUATIONS THAT MAY BE SANCTIONED BY THE 37.15 OF THE 4/2015
- REMOVE FENCES, remove SEALS, TAPES, FIXED OR MOBILE ELEMENTS that are
have placed to comply with the orders of the Ministry of Health.
- All types of TELEMATIC SALE, with home delivery or contactless delivery
- Warehouses that SUPPLY plumbing, electricity, automotive material,
construction, as long as it is the sale to PROFESSIONALS and in no case to the
public. Stores that sell basic supplies such as firewood, pellets or the like, unless
detected that are being used to sell other types of items.
- BANKS, financial and INSURANCE entities, with the restrictions of 1 meter away.
- FACTORIES of any kind as long as they comply with the security measures.
- ANY LABOR ACTIVITY if the activity is not prohibited and they do it under
conditions of security.
- WORKS AND CONSTRUCTIONS, as long as they comply with security measures
and never in roads or places of public use, PROHIBITING the concurrence of
WORKERS on the public road to eat, smoke, etc.
- Attention of horses, LIVESTOCK or stabled animals, for the indispensable time.
- AGRICULTURE jobs, such as the care and irrigation of fields, for the minimum
- Those workers who develop MUNICIPAL ESSENTIAL SERVICES in a vehicle,
(rubbish collection, cleaning of parks or public roads, etc.), There is no occupancy
limit adopting the appropriate safety measures, mask, gloves, etc.
- You can use PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION by making the payment with the
transport card and never in cash, entering the vehicle through the back door and
attending to the restriction 50% and whenever its displacement is justified
Council notice from yesterday (I think)
Here is a Google translation:
Tax measures taken by the El Ejido City Council by COVID-19
Extension of I month in the term of voluntary payment of:
• Vehicle Tax
- Urban IBI
- IO and 20 quarter of the RSU rate.
Collection is also delayed by one month of domiciled receipts.
2. Refund of the Occupation Rates of those businesses that have not been able to carry out their activity
for being affected by the derived measures of the State of Alarm (Flea markets, terraces ...) from
March 13 and for the duration of the Alarm State.
3. Exemption from the Canon to be paid by the licensees kiosks, beach bars, stalls in the food market,
bars and hairdressers in senior centers or indoor pools,among others, from March 13 and for the time
that the Alarm State lasts.
A video from the council - from people working on our behalf in the greenhouses
Bad news about the new quick tests in Spain
I hope the tests work eventually.
Latest Almería figures
The article here on the Diario de Almería site has the details.
Here is a Google translation:
Almería reduces its number of infections for the second consecutive day
The province adds eight cases to yesterday's positives
The pandemic intensifies in Spain, more than 4,800 deaths
The province of Almería registers for the second consecutive day a lower number of cases due to contagion of coronavirus. In total, 142 people suffer from the disease, eight more than on Thursday, according to data provided by the Andalusian Regional Government's Ministry of Health.
If the week began with 16 more cases on Monday, 17 on Tuesday and 24 on Wednesday, on Thursday the number of infections fell to 19 and today only eight. They may be data for optimism, although according to experts the highest level of contagion is yet to come.
Even so, it must be taken into account that the less pronounced growth could depend in part because as of yesterday the data for 21 hours are counted, three less than usual. Yesterday the count ended at 18:00 and not at 21:00 as usual.
As for income, the province's hospitals register a total of 65, three more than the previous day. There are a total of 69 people in follow-up and the death toll has added one more case, reaching eight.
The good news, that there are already nine people who have been discharged from hospital and a total of six completely cured of the disease.
Highway checks this weekend
Before the arrival of the weekend, the delegate of the Government of Spain in Andalusia, Sandra García, has given instructions to the members of the #CECOR Security Coordination Committee made up of institutions and State Security Forces and Bodies to "reinforce the vigilance at the entrances and exits of towns and cities in the coming days and that they act rigorously in the face of actions that endanger the population ”. In this way, García has appealed to responsibility and recalled that the confinement order is mandatory for everyone, "so we will not allow unnecessary displacement and unsupportive behavior."
Since the declaration of the state of alarm, 164 people have been detained in Andalusia for breaking the confinement without just cause, which is 12.9% of the national total, which amounts to 1,268, data that make the Andalusian community the second behind Madrid with 202 in the number of detainees. As for the volume of complaints, in Spain they amount to 144,555, Andalusia ranking second, with 20,524 filed (14.1% of the total), second only to Catalonia, which has accumulated since the beginning of the confinement 23,655. 6,823 vehicles have also been intercepted in Andalusia, 194,863 in the national territory.
In view of the data, Sandra García, has insisted that "we must maintain the tension" and for this the members of the State Security Forces and Bodies, Civil Protection, Affiliated and Local Police "will be alert to thoughtless behavior such as traveling to second homes, which will lead to penalties, arrests or vehicle retentions. "
‘Confinement is working’ – New analysis shows Spain’s coronavirus lock down having effect as long-term infection rates fall
"These graphs show that confinement is working and that we are reaching our goals"
You can see details in the article here on the Olive Press site.
Frightening and horrible video about Madrid hospitals....
A more cheerful video from Italy (courtesy of my neighbour Peter C)